The “secret” to good-looking and long-lasting interior walls:
Anyone can throw paint on the wall and called it a painting job. The secret, however, to fabulous walls, is proper preparation of the surfaces before painting. It is a little-known fact that all it takes is just one bad paint job without proper paint preparation will create problems for years to come. As professional painters, we know that inadequate wall preparation and covering of floors and furnishings create immediate messes and future painting disasters. We are also the only area painters we know of who would take the time and means to tape baseboards, door and window casings to create a straight-line demarcation between trim and walls of different colors.
"Lang's Painting is very professional. The painters were neat, courteous and thorough. We were very satisfied." - JK-Ann Arbor
Responsive and Caring
"Very responsive and caring. I've called them back again and again not only because
they do great work, but also because they care and are very helpful and considerate
to the customer."
- May Chu
- Top Quality Workmanship bullet Attention to Detail
- Friendly Prompt Service with a Smile
- Residential Painting
- Michigan License #2103097743
- Fully uniformed, insured workers
- Craftsmanship and painting experience since 1990
- Proper preparation of surfaces and rooms
- Almost “dustless” sanding system…we sand walls with sanders attached to a vacuum to physically cut down on dust as much as possible
- We paint all cabinets, trim, crown moldings, walls, ceilings with the right type of paint
- Mildew problems? Water damage? Soot or fire-damaged walls? We have the experience and knowledge to help
- We can handle your drywall, plaster and popcorn-texture repairs ·
- Need odorless paint? Environmental concerns? We have the products for folks with chemical sensitivities or environmental concerns
- Expert on latest painting trends, colors, products and techniques
- Uniformed crew members in official company vans for easy identification ·
- Licensed and insured-we carry both workman’s compensation and liability insurance
- We are an EPA lead- safe certified firm
- We use Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore paint products
You Deserve The Best!
Our prospective employees undergo pre employment background checks. Employees undergo regular, ongoing trade, and safety training. Besides painting, careful attention is always given to surface preparation as well as the protection of furnishings and possessions while working in your home.
Satisfied and Repeat Customers
Our painters are committed to your satisfaction with our work. We realize that in a service-oriented business, our only job security comes from satisfied and repeat customers who would refer us to their relatives, friends, and co-workers.