Want to mix color combinations? Here are a few colors that go together
Want to mix color combinations? Here are a few colors that go togetherPosted In: 10 April, 2020
Ever wonder which color combinations go together or how they might look in your room?
Painting Interior Rooms: Mixing Color Combinations
Here are a few ideas on color combinations to consider:
- All reds go together; as do all pinks. There are complementary shades of red and pink that work together for a rich and vibrant-looking living area or bedroom.
- Soft oranges can feel really warm. Darker orange colors should be used in moderation, they are best used in larger spaces.
- For a darker color combination: brown looks great with orange. Also, turquoise and cool grays are complementary colors to orange.
- Yellows go well with greens and oranges. For an upbeat and fresh look, blues and yellows (complementary colors) make a classic interior combination.
- Lighter greens are soothing. Darker greens go well with dark stained woodwork. Green can be used as a neutral shade.
- All blues and greens go together as long as you stay within the same sheen depth.
- With 30 years of painting practice , we can help you choose the perfect colors for your house or commercial project!