The “secret” to good-looking and long-lasting interior walls:
Anyone can throw paint on the wall and called it a painting job. The secret, however, to fabulous walls, is proper preparation of the surfaces before painting. It is a little-known fact that all it takes is just one bad paint job without proper paint preparation will create problems for years to come. As professional painters, we know that inadequate wall preparation and covering of floors and furnishings create immediate messes and future painting disasters. We are also the only area painters we know of who would take the time and means to tape baseboards, door and window casings to create a straight-line demarcation between trim and walls of different colors.
“Lang’s Painting is very professional. The painters were neat, courteous and thorough. We were very satisfied.” – JK-Ann Arbor
Responsive and Caring
“Very responsive and caring. I’ve called them back again and again not only because they do great work, but also because they care and are very helpful and considerate to the customer.”
– May Chu
- Top Quality Workmanship bullet Attention to Detail
- Friendly Prompt Service with a Smile
- Residential Painting
- Michigan License #2103097743
- Fully uniformed, insured workers
- Craftsmanship and painting experience since 1990
- Proper preparation of surfaces and rooms
- Almost “dustless” sanding system…we sand walls with sanders attached to a vacuum to physically cut down on dust as much as possible
- We paint all cabinets, trim, crown moldings, walls, ceilings with the right type of paint
- Mildew problems? Water damage? Soot or fire-damaged walls? We have the experience and knowledge to help
- We can handle your drywall, plaster and popcorn-texture repairs
- Need odorless paint? Environmental concerns? We have the products for folks with chemical sensitivities or environmental concerns
- Expert on latest painting trends, colors, products and techniques
- Uniformed crew members in official company vans for easy identification
- Licensed and insured-we carry both workman’s compensation and liability insurance
- We are an EPA lead- safe certified firm
- We use Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore paint products
You Deserve The Best!
Our prospective employees undergo pre employment background checks. Employees undergo regular, ongoing trade, and safety training. Besides painting, careful attention is always given to surface preparation as well as the protection of furnishings and possessions while working in your home.
Satisfied and Repeat Customers
Our painters are committed to your satisfaction with our work. We realize that in a service-oriented business, our only job security comes from satisfied and repeat customers who would refer us to their relatives, friends, and co-workers.
Let Lang’s Painting handle all of your exterior painting needs.
Our Ann Arbor MI Exterior Painting Services
- refinish aluminum siding
- power washing
- Porch, deck and concrete refinishing
- applying solid color stain
- replace damaged or rotten wood
- reglaze window frames.
The “secret” to an excellent exterior paint job
A clean and sound surface is paramount before exterior painting. New paint or stain cannot properly adhere to dirt or loose paint. That is why we power wash and treat surfaces for removal of dirt and mold in all our exterior jobs. After the exterior surfaces dry out, we scrape any loose or peeling paint, caulk any loose or failed areas which are in need of re-caulking, and if you’d like, replace rotten wood siding or do repairs. We then spot primed with the appropriate primers. Finally, we apply the top coat which could be a solid color stain or paint. We can also paint your gutters and downspouts to match your soffits and fascia trim. Experienced with color schemes, we can help you choose the colors to match the style and era of your home or increase your home’s curb appeal by using the latest color schemes.
“I wanted to take a moment to tell you that you have an excellent young man on your staff… He’s the kind of young man I’d want working for me. He did an excellent job and showed great care in doing it. A very personable guy as well.”
– Rev. Dennis Skiles
“I made the mistake of hiring a “low-bid” painting contractor to paint the interior of my home. After that fiasco, I hired Lang’s Painting to paint the exterior… what a difference in the job quality! When you want a high-quality paint job, do what I’ll do from now on… hire Lang’s painting!”
– B. Radcliffe, Ann Arbor
Wallpaper Installation & Removal in Ann Arbor
Turn your walls into a work of Art!
Lang’s Painting has wallpaper installers that can hang a variety of wall coverings. From paperbacked or fabric-backed vinyls to non-wovens, borders.grasscloth, murals and other designer patterns, we hang both residential and commercial wall coverings. Jump on the latest trend to spice up your home with some wallpaper or a wall mural! Some folks are doing whole rooms; others just an accent wall
Wall Covering Removal
Let Lang’s Painting remove worn-out, tired wallpaper in a neat and timely manner. Our professionals will remove all glue and clean all walls and ceilings. The room is then ready for finishing.
Commercial Wall Coverings
We hang Type I, Type II and Type III Commercial Goods.
If you have the material, we can also repair damaged panels and attempt to put down loose seams or wall coverings. A half day minium is charged for this type of repair work
Would you like to explore the world of wallpaper? We’ve included some links for your convenience.
graham & Brown
- Murals your way
- Brewster Wallcovering
- American Blinds and Wallpaper
- Bradbury & Bradbury
Wallpaper is avaiable for viewing and purchase in Ann Arbor at Sherwin Williams, Delux Drapery & Shade.Of course you can also purchase it on the internet.