Interior Painting Serving Ann Arbor, MI and Surrounding Areas
The “secret” to good-looking and long-lasting interior walls:
Anyone can throw paint on the wall and call it a painting job. The secret, however to fabulous walls, is proper preparation of the surfaces before painting. It is a little-known fact that all it takes is just one bad paint job without proper paint preparation will create problems for years to come. As professional painters, we know that inadequate wall preparation and covering of floors and furnishings create immediate messes and future painting disasters. We are also the only area painters we know of who would take the time and means to tape baseboards, door and window casings to create a straight-line demarcation between trim and walls of different colors.
- Proper preparation of surfaces and rooms
- Almost “dustless” sanding system…we sand walls with sanders attached to a vacuum to physically cut down on dust as much as possible
- We paint all cabinets, trim, crown moldings, walls, ceilings with the right type of paint
- Mildew problems? Water damage? Soot or fire-damaged walls? We have the experience and knowledge to help
- We can handle your drywall, plaster and popcorn-texture repairs
- Need odorless paint? Environmental concerns? We have the products for folks with chemical sensitivities or environmental concerns
- Expert on latest painting trends, colors, products and techniques
- Licensed and insured-we carry both workman’s compensation and liability insurance
- We are an EPA lead- safe certified firm
- We use Benjamin Moore and Sherwin William paint products
You Deserve The Best!
Our prospective employees undergo pre-employment background checks. Employees undergo regular, ongoing trade, and safety training. Besides painting, careful attention is always given to surface preparation as well as the protection of furnishings and possessions while working in your home.
Satisfied and Repeat Customers
Our painters are committed to your satisfaction with our work. We realize that in a service-oriented business, our only job security comes from satisfied and repeat customers who would refer us to their relatives, friends, and co-workers.
Let Lang’s Painting handle all of your exterior painting needs.
Our Ann Arbor MI Exterior Painting Services
- refinish aluminum siding
- power washing
- Porch, deck and concrete refinishing
- applying solid color stain
- replace damaged or rotten wood
- reglaze window frames.
The “secret” to an excellent exterior paint job
A clean and sound surface is paramount before exterior painting. New paint or stain cannot properly adhere to dirt or loose paint. That is why we power wash and treat surfaces for removal of dirt and mold in all our exterior jobs. After the exterior surfaces dry out, we scrape any loose or peeling paint, caulk any loose or failed areas which are in need of re-caulking, and if you’d like, replace rotten wood siding or do repairs. We then spot primed with the appropriate primers. Finally, we apply the top coat which could be a solid color stain or paint. We can also paint your gutters and downspouts to match your soffits and fascia trim. Experienced with color schemes, we can help you choose the colors to match the style and era of your home or increase your home’s curb appeal by using the latest color schemes.
Wallpaper Installation & Removal in Ann Arbor
Turn your walls into a work of Art!
Lang’s Painting has wallpaper installers that can hang a variety of wall coverings. From paperbacked or fabric-backed vinyls to non-wovens, borders.grasscloth, murals and other designer patterns, we hang both residential and commercial wall coverings. Jump on the latest trend to spice up your home with some wallpaper or a wall mural! Some folks are doing whole rooms; others just an accent wall.
Wall Covering Removal
Let Lang’s Painting remove worn-out, tired wallpaper in a neat and timely manner. Our professionals will remove all glue and clean all walls and ceilings. The room is then ready for finishing.
Commercial Wall Coverings
We hang Type I, Type II Commercial Goods.
If you have the material, we can also repair damaged panels and attempt to put down loose seams or wall coverings. A half day minimum is charged for this type of repair work
Would you like to explore the world of wallpaper? We’ve included some links for your convenience.
- graham & Brown
- Murals your way
- Brewster Wallcovering
- American Blinds and Wallpaper
- Bradbury & Bradbury
- Cole & cole
Wallpaper is available for viewing and purchase in Ann Arbor at Sherwin Williams, Delux Drapery & Shade.Of course you can also purchase it on the internet.