Stairwell Painting & Remodelling
Remodeling your stairwell can be a great way to improve the look and feel of your home.
There are a few things to consider when remodeling your stairwell, including:
1. Install new wallpaper. If you want to create a fresh and unique look, wallpaper is a great choice. You can find wallpaper in a variety of colors and patterns, so you’re sure to find something that fits your style and compliments the rest of your home. Be sure to hire a professional wallpaper installer so the finished project looks as good as you imagined.
2. A Fresh Coat of Paint. Stairwells tend to be a highly used area of a home with people often sliding their hands along the wall as they ascend or descend. This high-contact space becomes grimy and dirty faster than the rest of your home’s walls and needs to be repainted more frequently than in other areas. Contact a professional painting contractor for this job to make sure you’re selecting the right type of paint and that it is being applied in the most durable manner possible. They can also help you choose the perfect paint colors and finishes to really make your stairwell look great.
3. Adding new lighting fixtures. Another great way to improve the look of your stairwell is by adding new lighting fixtures. This can help brighten up the space and make it feel more inviting.
4. Updating the handrail. If your stairwell has an old or outdated handrail, replacing it with a new one can really help update the space. You can find handrails in a variety of materials, so be sure to choose one that fits your style and budget.
5. Refinish the floors. If your stairwell has hardwood floors, refinishing them is a great way to give them a fresh new look. It’s important to hire a professional to make sure your stairs have an appropriate texture on the surface to prevent slipping and falling.